Sunday, June 7, 2015

I Finally Watched Maleficent...


So yes, I finally watched Maleficent.
I think I put it off for so long because I am a BIG Disney freak 
and most of the time I do not like changes concerning the favs I grew up with, because a lot of them get messed up so bad *Sigh*.

But then I figured it wasn't Sleeping Beauty's story, it was Maleficent's story and the why of why she did what she did.

I have to say...

I LOVED IT!! 

I think Angelina Jolie did a perfect Maleficent and told the story, through expressions and words expertly! 

The story didn't end the way I thought it would, NOT at all like the animation. -- AND I LOVED IT!!
Disney pulled that one off RIGHT as rain!! 

I'm not going to spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but Maleficent is not only about revenge and how said revenge came to be. It's also a story of unconditional love, strength and pride.

I don't ask for many movies, but I asked my husband to buy this one for me.

So I'm going to share the DisneyMusicVevo
What a voice she has!!
Enjoy!!


No comments: