Sunday, June 5, 2016

2 Days until Release - Astéri Dedication



Although I've been promoting my release pretty heavily this week, I'm super duper psyched she is releasing!!

This book sat and sat after I finished her, because I...well I'm not sure what I was waiting for. 
Going through one of those author moments I guess, plus some personal ones at the time of her finishing.

I'm not sure Astéri would have come around if not for the gentle urging (pushing, shoving ect. Hahahahaha *wink, wink*) of my RWA (Romance Writers of America) Chapter.

At the time no one knew what I had going on medical wise, but because of my fellow Merms, Astéri was given life, through our motivational challenge of Prod Your Muse. 

PYM is an in-house challenge for The Sunshine State Romance Authors to motivate yourself into starting and finishing your manuscript.

My dedication page in Astéri reads as such:

My fellow Merms, I prodded my Muse and look what happened J. Thank you for being the support I didn’t know I had or needed and helping me through 2015. Without you, Astéri would never have happened.

So, without further ado...I need to get my butt over to our web page and sign up for our Prod Your Muse Challenge this year as books 2 and 3 of The Capian Shifters need to come to life!!

Thank you Sunny Sunshine for reminding me!!  ;-)

As always Stay Spicy and Read lots!!

C~






No comments: