Saturday, June 4, 2016

3 Days Left - 3 Teasers from Chapters 1, 2 and 3


3 Days left until Astéri releases...

3 Teasers...

From Chapters 1, 2 and 3 ...

Tydenn’s brows drew together. “Then you are no ordinary Capian female.”
“Never.” Her nose scrunched up with her smile. Sitting, she noticed his gaze follow her breasts that were naked except for the nipple coverings and grabbed her flowing sheer robe.
“Don’t cover up on my account.”
“Your name?”
“Tydenn.”
“Tydenn, I like that. I’m Astéri Polemisti, but somehow I think you already knew that when you walked up.”  ...

***

“I love it when you beg me, little one.” Lowering his mouth to hers once again, he freed her hands, loving how she wrapped them around his arms the minute he let her go to grip his shoulders.
Astéri moaned as his hand caressed down her abdomen, the muscles twitching with anticipation.  ...


***

“What has you so deep in thought, my son?”
            Tydenn glanced up as his father entered the room. “The Capian female.”
            “Ah.”
            “She contacted me while we were in chambers, she’s not with child.”
            “This bothers you?” ...




06.07.16

Stay Spicy My Friends!!

C~

No comments: