Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Great Fence Debacle...



I don't usually go on about a lot of personal stuff, but this has just got my goat if you know what I mean.

Hubs and I decided to go with a National Home Improvement Chain to have our fence installed around the house. For several reasons...
   * They are a National Chain, obviously they care about ...
      - Their product,
      - Their reputation, ECT...

Well, this debacle has been going on since the installers showed up to install. Of course Hubs and I are both at our day jobs, so I get the call they are at the house. I wasn't impressed with speaking to the man and should have known something was up when he 'wanted to follow the flags.' both the National Store and his boss set down. I'm like, well you really need to go by the blueprints that we're given to you. --- Like I said, I should have gone home.

Hubs calls when he gets home an says, you are not going to be happy. I get home and there are:

   - Piles of dirt every where, which they were supposed to 'rake' in.
   - Crooked fence posts, 
   - Gaps of daylight streaming through the posts and fence, 
   - At least a 6 inch gap between 2 fence posts, 
   - And I say the biggest issue of all ... One fence along the house with a gate is A foot back from where it's supposed to be!



Of course I call and email at once, received a call the next day. Oh we're so sorry, we'll have to have someone go our and look at it.

... Let's just say I've been going through this since 06.30.2016.

Want more ... stay tune next week for more of The Great Fence Debacle!

Until then -- Read Lots and Stay Spicy!!  C  ~

No comments: