Sunday, September 18, 2016

7 Days Early for my SSRA meeting LOL



Talk about running early for a meeting.

7 Days Early!!

It takes me about an hour and twenty minutes to get to my monthly RWA chapter meeting with the Sunshine State Romance Authors.

Some may ask, couldn't you find one closer?  Well yes. But SSRA is AWESOME!! 

So I made really good time driving had twenty minutes to play with the phone, stare at the birds, people driving by. It's all good.

I look at my clock and it's ten minutes to ten and I start thinking...ok. everyone usually starts arriving by now. 

Couple minutes later, I'm like, what, did I come down on the wrong day?

Grab cell phone and get on line to SSRA's website ... YEP! 

next meeting flashing 7 Days ... hours ... minutes. 

Sigh. Really...pull up my calendar. Yep next week. 

I have no idea why I thought it was this week? All calendars point at next week. (I've done this before) I even had my nails done for our mermaid theme. lol. So for two weeks I've been thinking it's on the 17th. 
The Fabulous Jen Knab at Capillo Salon in Mount Dora, FL.

I'm like ok, whatever, I scoot over to my grandmother's and she's like, you're early. I look at her calendar. YEP...next Saturday. LOL. 
So my Ma and I spent the day together. 

It all works out!!

So just so I'm sure ... the next Sunshine State Romance Authors chapter meeting is on Saturday September 24, 2016 at the Homosassa Library in Homosassa, Florida. (In case anyone wold like to attend. 10 AM our general meeting and then our workshop.

For more info go visit the website: 



Read Lots and Stay Spicy!!

C ~

No comments: