Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Great Fence Debacle - Take 2



So, if you tuned into the first part, you know that Hubs and I had a fence installed with a major home improvement store (Which at this time shall still remain nameless). 

Well the company I got, they sub-contract out to install their merchandise, has installers who obviously do not know what in the heck they are doing. (As you saw from the first set of photos).

So, they send the same 'crew; out to "fix" their mistakes.
OMG...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

I'm not sure if I wanted to laugh hysterically like a mad psycho woman or fall down crying!!

All these idiots did was create more issues!!

To 'fix' the 6 inch gap in my fence...they created a...crap all I can call it is a double freaking fence!
here you decide...

Before...


After...

RIGHT!! Are you seeing what I am!
SERIOUSLY??

Then we have these...


Still going on. They never fixed them!!

On the phone I go again!!

Grrrrrrr  Aarrrrrrrrgggg!!

So, read lots & Stay Spicy!!

C  ~









No comments: