Sunday, October 23, 2016

Ending of -- The Great Fence Debacle!!


So we are DONE with the Great Fence Debacle!!

They came out and fixed the fence FINALLY!!

And of course I finally had a call from someone at the local home improvement store after sending that email to their corporate office. DUH right, like the next day!

The home improvement store has even offered to credit my account for the four months of craziness I've had to go through.

Maybe because they had to see what I've been going through. When the fence people where supposed to come out and fix the fence on a date they stipulated and even confirmed through the home improvement store...
Guess what ...
They cancelled. Ha no kidding, see what I've been going through home improvement store peeps!
So the manager was not happy and was immediately on the phone with them.

They were out the next day, as well as the home improvement store install manager and I can tell you, NOT HAPPY with them.

I guess we'll see how much longer they are a vendor of the home improvement store.

The guy that came out to fix the fence, couldn't believe he was the 4th from the company to visit my property to fix their mistakes!

I'm like dude, seriously, you are!

So DONE, END, COMPLETE!

YAY!!!!


On a side note -- Sorry I haven't been posting or been online in more than a month. I've had a lot going on with my day job.
I traveled the first part of September and the last part, and the first part of October. 
Oiiii, It was all good though!! Took a major class and exam call the the HCCP (Housing Credit Certified Professional). It's a national certification for LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit).

Then we had our yearly managers meeting. It was awesome!!

Now my team and I are bating down the hatches as we have auditors coming out this week and at the end of November we have Compliance audits.
We came together in February 2016 to pull this community out of trouble, and while there's still some rough waters, we have shown since then what we can do and how we've met the goals set for 2016. 
(Everyone from owners to Managing company CEO's are VERY happy with our progress!)
It's not easy being cheesy!!
Love my team!! Hard workers one and all.


Read lots and stay spicy my friends!!

C  ~
            

No comments: