Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Great Fence Debacle - Part 3!



So, The fence installer who was supposed to 'fix' my fence 'finally', "CANCELLED"
Yeppers, you read that right..."CANCELLED"

If you've read parts 1 and 2, you know I've been going through this since June 28, 2016.

This time the excuse was...

'Ah well you know, we have to look for lines so we don't bother any lines and the guy who does that can't do it today and you know because of where it is with the sidewalk and ah, you know with the hurricane coming in, we can ah do it next week."

OK, FACTS--

Fact 1.  My fence is no where near any lines.
Fact 2. My fence is no where near any sidewalks.
Fact 3. It was two days before the hurricane came in.

I'm like Ahhh, No.

I have to be in Orlando for a week long meeting next week.

The guy...' Ah, ok, I can pencil you in tentatively for 10.17.16.'

EXCUSE ME!! TENTATIVELY?? WTF??

I'm like, what ever man, yo do know you've made me miss another day of being in the office right?  For crying out loud!!

So I sent The Home Improvement Store who hired them, an email today.

This 4 month long ordeal, I'm DONE with!
Done, stick a fork in me done! Ding, ding, ding.(That's the buzzer going off) 

I also let the know that while I've kept their name out of it so far, I have no problem with posting the dumb shit they have put me through for these past 4 months between them and their installer.

Because of Facts --

Fact 1. They had a crew who didn't know what the hell they were doing.
Fact 2. They had the 'same' crew come out and 'fix' most of the original issues.
Fact. 3 Someone either with the home improvement store or the installer 'changed' the actual footage of where my fence was supposed to end.
Fact 3. When another 'man' came out to fix the mistakes from crew 1, he refused to move the fence to where it should be unless I or the home improvement store paid for it.

Fact 4. Yes, I have ALL the proof!

So, let's see what happens. 

Read Lots and Stay Spicy!!

No comments: