Sunday, September 3, 2017

Book Spotlight - From Junk Food to Joy Food - Joy Bauer






So,this is what happens when I'm home sick from the day job.
I watch my food shows 😉

I was watching The Chew and saw Joy Bauer come on and cut calories like she had a Samurai sword, yet you still ate very close to what the items where.

So, I bought the book.

This is the first recipe my son made out of it and I have to say, 
It was YUMMY!!!!
 And, we saved on calories!! How is that not awesome!!!!

I'm not going to give you the recipe. You have to go by the book for that. 
But look at the difference in calories!!
Holy Hen S*it Batman!!
And again, YUMMY!!

I bought my book off Amazon, but it's at all major book retail outlets.

Eat Well and Stay Spicy!!
C ~
💋
Indulge in the Spicy Side of Romance



No comments: