Sunday, September 24, 2017

Life after Irma


Irma left me without power for 6 days.
Blogging and other power needed items were out.
I was able to get onto FaceBook with my cell and post a couple of times.

I know there are folks still without power and I feel for them!

This hurricane knocked my area of Florida around pretty dang good. 

Thankfully we didn't suffer much damage, hubs was able to fix it right up. 
We did lose about $300.00 worth of food between the freezer and fridge. 😔
And, I did make a demand on the poor man.

I want a generator. He agreed.

During the last few days without power I took a note from my cat and started sleeping on the kitchen floor. It's ceramic tile and was sooooooo much COOLER 😋 

I hope everyone made it through ok!! no injuries, no loss of life!! 

If you had damages to your home or personal property, was misplaced or without power for 5 days or more, you need to go to:

First put your zip code in and they will tell you if you were in the impact area. If you were fill out the FEMA application!

You may be entitled to some funds to help you get back on your feet.


Read Lots and Stay Spicy!!

C ~
💋
Indulge in the Spicy Side of Romance

No comments: