Sunday, December 3, 2017

Favorite Writing Place


I have an office in my house just for my writing. It was the one thing I asked for when the house was being built. 
(well actually one of three 😁, the other two were an island in my kitchen and a soaking tub. Hubs said ok to all 💖)

That way I can get away from all the hub bub going on and concentrate. Whether it's video game noise or someone's binge watching Star Trek Voyager.😜

I can go in, shut my door, put on my playlist and go to town.

I even have a little sign my mother-in-law gave me that says:
The fairies are in the garden working
= No entrance. 😉

And I call my office, 'the office'. LOL. I'll say to puppy, Ok, let's go to the office, and he runs right down the hallway, skids around the corner and up into his chair.

Yes, Elvis has his own chair in the office. Otherwise he'd be sitting behind me all day 😋.

I call it 'the office' well, because it is, LOL, and when I leave for the day job, I say, "I'm leaving for 'work'."

Elvis is not a fan of mommy going to 'work'😩

I even brought home an old antique office chair, it needs to be worked on, but it's great!!

When I'm just puttering around and have something on the stove, like today, I'll bring the laptop out to the living room.

But after Sunday lunch and watching my weekly addiction of Naruto 😀 I'll head to the office.

So, lunch is coming soon and my DVR'd Naruto, Later peeps.

Read Lots and Stay Spicy!!

C ~
💋
www.authorcasalo.com
Indulge in the Spicy Side of Romance

No comments: