Monday, March 16, 2009

Good News...

Good Morning!!!!

Okay, yes, C's entirely happy and feeling good today!! WOOT!! The little bit of time off that I've taken so far this month has worked wonders for my stress! Although I hate being away from the online crowed, it's been for the best.

I've FINISHED the sequel to A Slave's Way Out!!

My Best Selling Torrid Title of the Year for 2007. I've named it A Lady's Challenge, but that could change. It stars Trea & Daniel.

I can't wait to do a quick run through and send it off!!

I've registered for the RT Conference in Orlando. What an exciting adventure!! I'd love for anyone who has gone to give me some info, on what to bring, what it's like ect. Authorcasalo@aol.com

My Book Destined To Mate is releasing on APRIL 24th!! Right in the middle of the RT convention!!

So yes, I'm stoked, I'm excited, I feel alive again!! No more funk for me!! Stress can put a damper on your life, and it took the love of writing right out of mine.

This past week, I've been calm(er) and haven't allowed anyone or anything to upset me.
Especially the day job. Yes, I'm still owed over $4,000. But I'll deal with that when I have another lined up.
I spoke to the lady I had an interview with, and I'm still in the running. Cross your fingers folks and send good vibes and energies my way.

Thanks to everyone for hanging in there with me during my time off.

I WILL be back by April 1st!!!

No comments: