Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Taking some time off

Okay,
If you read my N&N blog on Sunday, you'll know why I'm taking some time off this month from most things internet.

To make a long story short. I've been under a lot of stress with my day job (I'm an apartment manager of 40 multi-family units). Now I love my job. I love my tenants. What I don't like is my new boss (for a year) will owe me over $4,000.00 this Friday.

Yeppers, you read right!! So at this moment, I am preparing for an interview with another complex, and trying to get somethings straightened out.

Of course it doens't help that I fired my maintenance man yesterday, because he had no effort to work what so ever. I felt like saying...I'm not here to hold your hand honey, I'm here to bust your ass with work. Not that I'm an ass buster anyways. But when I have to go over the same issues with you four times, and you're still not doing them...well Houston, we have a problem.

I'll be looking for my 7th maintance man. Why have I lost so many...the new boss doens't pay them either. The best one I ever had left because he was owed over $800. Can't blame him a bit.

So folks, that's my story. And I'm sticking to time away from the promotions, chats and ect...I just feel as though I've let down too many of my fellow writers and myself by not being there.

But Have no fear, LOL. I'll be back in April!!

Love you guys!!!
C~

No comments: