Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Latest...

It's been really nice not having three things on my plate this last week in a half.
While I miss being online and promoting everyday, it's a nice break.
I don't feel rushed or disappointed if I haven't made an event at the end of the day.
I'm still looking for a new day job. Spoke to the lady who I interviewed with last week, and I'm still in the running for the position, so that's good. Stability is such a wonderful thing!! LOL
I'm also getting ready to register for the RT Convention this year. Yeppers, I'm going.
Thanks to my Dad, the hotel is taken care of. THANKS DAD!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Also, while in the middle of RT -- Destined To Mate is being RELEASED!!
APRIL 24, 2009 it will be releasing with The Wild Rose Press
www.wilderroses.com

How exciting is that!!!!!!! I'm soooooo Stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!
All right you guys,
I'm off for now!! And so those who have been asking me about the sequel to A Slave's Way Out....I picked it up yesterday and started working on it. YES, I felt the need to work on a manuscript!!
The stress must be fading away!!! YAY!! Let's make it go away for good, so I can get my groove back!! *GRINS*

BYE
C~

No comments: