Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baking, Breads and more

Cookies Pictures, Images and Photos

kisa_hawklin

Some good friends are coming over today so we can do some baking to send out to family members not to close to us. I have the bigger kitchen, so it's the girls taking over and the boys are running for the doors :-)

I'm making my honey's favorite, peanut butter cookies and maybe a couple of banana breads, plus a little goodie I saw. It's in a mason jar, you put walnuts, pecans, cranberries and smother and cover it with honey. I bought some local honey yesterday at our produce stand. So the YUMMIES are on!! Woot!!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend! There's nothing like spending good times with good friends!!


edward cookies Pictures, Images and Photos

gaarasfan5119


No comments: