Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sequel being released MAY 2010

YAY, I can't tell you how excited I am to have A Lady's Challenge, sequel to my best selling Torrid title of the year, A Slave's Way Out, ready to hit the e-stands in May!!!! Is e-stands a word?? Well if not, YAY I just thought of one, LOL!

It took me a bit longer to write than I really wanted, but sometimes life happens that way.

Went Friday and finally had those two little snickery molars who always give me a problem, yaaaanked!! and I mean Yes they are out, both top and bottom same side!!!! I had full sedation, so I barely remember a thing Friday, which is Good :-D
Bad side, no real food for three more days. I'm on soft foods, which is ok, but know I'm wanting a steak, LOL. Doesn't that figure, LOL!

Walked around my little town's historic days yesterday. It was cool! We had a free hayride around the center blocks, walked down historic Avenue of the Oaks, stopped in the museum and bought some books at the library's book sale. I love it when I find those old books from the 1920's and 40's. I'm just an old book buff I guess :-) I only wish I'd had my camera with me, but I wasn't exactly planning on going anywhere today. So Next year will be camera year *Grins*

Now onto Wal-mart tonight to pick up a few Christmas presents and wrapping paper.

What's keeping you all busy on your weekends besides the holidays?

No comments: