Sunday, December 20, 2009

DONE!

The Christmas shopping is done!! Finished last night, just a few stocking stuffers to grab and 24 hr Walgreens is good for that!!

My friend and I had a girls day yesterday and we made the most of it! First a nail appointment, hey we have to look good picking out those gifts right, LOL. Then home to bake some more goodies. Yes, the kitchen is still a mess, but we had a grand ole' time!! Then on to the shopping. Oh yes the shopping. *Grins* we even went down and hit the adult store to get some private goodies for our honeys *batting eyelashes* I'm stopping there, oh and Merry Christmas sweetie *flirty wink*

Now I have to say we saw three accidents narrowly escape each other from happening, at least that same amount in what looked like drunk drivers at various times in front of us and the local kids singing karaoke at Applebees where we stopped to grab the sampler. Some of them were actually quiet good. Do talent spotters or scouts or what ever you call them even hang out in these places?

So made it home about 15 to midnight and watched some Japanese Anime. I also made a decision.
I'm taking my newsletter from monthly to quarterly. Not to sure how many of you go to the website to check it out, but honestly, I've been either busy or just too tired with the day job, home schooling and well life, to keep up the monthly pace. Writing's become 'the' priority when I have some down time, so that's where my energies are focused.

I hope everyone out there has a safe holiday, watch out for those crazy drivers and eat well!!

C~

No comments: