Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cat Toys

I have a cat, she's about 5 years old and for the past year my son has been hounding me to get this lazer pointer they sell in pet and department stores for cats to play with.
Well I never picked it up because I thought, why in the heck would the cat want to run after a little red dot. It's not a ball that she can chase and pounce on or swat around or one of her other toys that she can touch.

So, let's just say that I gave in and we bought one for her stocking for Christmas.What the heck...she loves the stupid thing!

A red dot that she chases all over the place but can never catch and she goes crazy for it!

Her pupils get big and round, almost filling up her eyes and she goes after it like psycho kitty.
Do you have a pet? What's the craziest thing you never thought they'd like and they do?

Miss Kit Relaxing

Miss Kit During a Red Dot Chase

LOL, Okay, she was yawning, but come on, it's a funny pic *grins*

No comments: