Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Short Work Week

Good morning all, or should I say afternoon. ;-D

Yes, it's past noon and I'm finally moving around. Seeing as how this will be the last four day week for quite a while I seemed to have taken advantage of it and stayed in bed until I felt like getting up.

Yep, I'm sitting here drinking coffee in my pink snuggie that my honey bought me for Christmas with my cat on my lap and the boys watching television, that's right the AMC channel 'The Unforgiven'. Haven't seen that in awhile.

Thanks to this four day work week, I was able to sit down, finish my art form for A Lady's Challenge (sequel to A Slave's Way Out) , releasing in May 2010 with Whiskey Creek Press Torrid. As well as take a look at several I've had sitting on my computer for a few years, to edit and sent out. Yep, I said a few years, more like four. LOL. What can I say, sometimes the day job and homeschooling just plain poop me out by the end of the day and when I'm sitting on the couch vegging, I'm looking at my computer knowing I have work I could be doing. That's the reason I decided to take my newsletter from posting every month to posting quarterly.
So yes, she's up! LOL.

What about you guys? Any take advantage of a short work week because of the holiday?

No comments: