Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vacation -- What's that??

LOL, Yeah, OK. Well this girl forgot how much of a pain in the butt it is to plan for a vacation, seeing as how I haven't been on one in five years.
The when and time we're going to leave, the Atlas and Map Quest and GPS, plus the directions from the family to "Avoid" those problem places.

Yeah, I go with my Dad and brother's travel routes, seeing as how they travel those areas for 90% of their jobs and even though it's 'orange barrel season' (ya know - construction)they'll be able to get me around the worst of the worst and through Hartford Conn. before rush hour YAY *Snoopy Dance* However, my mom has a secret route that bypasses Hartford, hmmmmmm -- "MOM, get your pen out"

Because folks, this girl and the family is trucking out from Florida to Massachusetts and then back again, stopping over in several more states to visit more family WOOT!! All of this in a WEEK! Can you believe it!!

Yet somehow, I see myself needing a vacation when I get back. LOL.

And the boy doesn't know it yet...but several stops will be made along the way and while he'll think it's just part of the road trip--which it will be *cough* it will be a home school extravaganza!! YAY...Oopps SHHHHHHH -- don't tell the teenager, he'll just rebel, LOL.

Don't forget to check out my latest release with Whiskey Creek Press Torrid - A Lady's Challenge -- Sequel to A Slave's Way Out, Best Selling Torrid Title of the Year 2007.


Hope everyone has a great day!! *waving hand* BYE

No comments: