Sunday, December 9, 2012

4 out of 4 Stars = AWESOME REVIEW for The Werewolf's Mate


The Werewolf's Mate has everything it takes for a fun and sexy read. It has hunky Lyken, sexy vampires, and bad-ass fairies all living together in peace until an ancient evil threatens not only their town but their very souls Now, an outcast has returned to save them all - and to claim the man she still loves. 


I'm a big fan of the paranormal genre and of shifter stories in general. That being said, it was the heroine that stole the thunder in this short story. Kala was one kick-ass Fairy. She protected what was hers. That meant she was willing to go to the mat to defend her mate, her daughter and her town. I also liked the fact that instead of being a vindictive bitch, Kala came back to save the same people who had treated her so badly.
 

I must say that I was very impressed with the author's writing. The plot was very interesting. The storyline was consistent.

I enjoy the story more when I get to experience not only the POV of the heroine but that of the hero also.   
That being said, I still liked the story enough to look forward to a next entry in the series.

The Werewolf's Mate by C.A. Salo
Other Kin Book 1
Publisher: Whiskey Creek Press
Genre: Contemporary, paranormal
Length: Short Story (84 pages)
Other: M/F
Rating: 4 stars
Reviewed by Tulip 
  

To view the full review go to: Long and Short Reviews 

Talk about awesome!!!! Thank you Tulip for taking the time to review my work!!!!

Talking about the next entry into the series 

I'm finished!! Next step, finish Query Letter and Synopsis for my publisher!! WOOT!!!!

Have a great Sunday and read lots!!!!

C~


* Smiley Face used with permission by Microsoft Clip Art Gallery ; 4 Stars ownership to Long & Short Reviews

No comments: