Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
 
Yes, I said Merry Christmas. I know some will say, why didn't she just put ' happy holidays?'. Well because I celebrate Christmas and being politically correct all the time is a pain in my butt. Especially when I like to say it plainly, but use the moderator in my head to speak politely
 
 So which ever holiday you celebrate, I'm hoping you have a grand one!!
 
I plan on spending time with family and eating lots of great food!
 
 
On the writing end...

The second manuscript for The Other Kin Series has been sent to my publisher - Whiskey Creek Press Torrid and I am currently working on the third manuscript for the series with the fourth plotting in the back of my head. LOL.

Again, Merry Christmas to all and read lots!!
 
Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you're home.  ~Carol Nelson
 
One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day.  Don't clean it up too quickly.  ~Andy Rooney 
 
C~ 
 
* Pictures with permission by Microsoft Clip Art Gallery and rights to all owners

No comments: