Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Down sick ... blah

Blah is right!! I started a great new 'day' job today and what starts happening ... *Drum roll please*

I start feeling the sickness, nope not Dope's Down with the Sickness :-) sillys.

But the flu, cold aggravating body aching stuffy head sickness that I really did not need!! AND THEN, AND THEN...I get home to find out that my son is  ... boom boom boom ...sick too.

Thank you Uncle K (you know who you are - giving you the stink eye man.) who brought this wonderful little present from NY, LOL, and passing on this Christmas gift, although if I could give it back I would, and i don't think anyone would blame me!! Hahahahaha

So it's chicken noodle soup for me, some cold/flu meds and off to bed, along with my puppy so I can hug him and cuddle him and get a good night's rest. :-)

 Sleep well all!! 

C~


No comments: