Sunday, January 5, 2014

Comcast SUCKS!


Yes, you heard me correctly, this is me getting ready to blow my top with Comcast!!
ALMOST 3 weeks later and we finally have internet back!

Comcast customer service really needs to be trained on how to properly do their job! I'm not talking about being nice or courteous, because they were, they receive an A in this department.
I'm talking about about how to accurately do their job and give the customer the correct information.

We called Comcast a week, let me reiterate that... A WEEK before our move into our new house to have our services "Transferred".

Move into new house = no service?? huh ??

Call Comcast ... nice lady on phone says, "Oh the other customer service rep put in to disconnect you not transfer your services."
OK WTF...how do you mix up transfer with disconnect??? and still state transfer to the customer while on the phone with them??
So, nice customer service lady says, "No problem, we'll have you up in two days."
OK, I can deal with 2 days.
...
3 days later = no service.
Call Comcast ... Customer Service Guy says ... Oh not sure what's going on, let me see = on the phone with him for an hour. Him trying to 'sell' us what we don't want. Listen buddy, just give me my service. 
Comcast guy says, "Okay, someone will be out in 2 days to connect you, no problem, sorry for all your issues, we'll get it taken care of right away."
...
3 days later = no service and this chick starting to get mad. So, husband calls Comcast, while I'm at the day job, so i don't ream Comcast out a new you know what.
Comcast lady says, "Oh I don't know why they told you 2 days, that's not right, he never should have told you that, it will be between 2 days and 2 weeks."
EXCUSE ME ... No wait ... X-F'ING CUSE ME!! 
They are the lucky ones, my husband was the one who called! We Called a week before the move to have services "TRANSFERRED!" WE are not the ones who messed up, because they don't know what the hell they are doing!

OK...Calm and live with it...2 weeks go by... YES, 2 weeks go by and guess what ... NO SERVICE and wait for it... wait for it...
They bill us for the time of the 'transfer' to the owed billing date.
REALLY ... SERIOUS?? ARE YOU SERIOUS??

So my husband goes down to the local Comcast building. Where he reported they are all nice and know what they're doing but treated you as a number not a customer with an issue.

So as you can see we now have internet! YAY!!

And when we have our first HOA meeting, you bet I'm going to be voting to let other services in, because we are not the only ones who've had issues with them! We're supposed to get FREE basic cable as part of our HOA fees, but when you call Comcast, they transfer you to three different people and still can't find the right bundle package or what ever the hell they call it.

I warned my husband, you just wait until we're back up, I'm blogging about this!

Thankfully we have DISH, so we had TV, and our tech's are out of the OCALA, FL area ... NOW, they are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They bend over backwards for their customers and make you feel like your appreciated for being a customer. A rarity in this day and age.

So end my rant. glad to be back, have a wonderful day all!!

No comments: