Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Paranormal ...


YES!!! The Mighty Minotaur

In case you haven't noticed by now, I'm particular to mythological beings of all kinds. 

So my new story, The Minotaur's Mate
will be releasing with Whiskey Creek Press Torrid
JULY 2014

I was trolling the internet looking at pictures on day, and several  gave me inspiration for this story. I can't remember the artist name of the above picture, so if the artists see's this, let me know and I'll put up a link to you.

So that's picture number one, I also ran across one that had a half man, half bull looking individual with a fairy up close to him and they were looking at each other with love. Can't beat that folks!!

My hero, I need to say who is strong, bull-headed (LOL - of course) but with a soft heart, was imagined after ...





Yes, you've guessed it ... Dwayne Johnson, formerly known as The Rock.
I can't help it, I think he's a hunk-a man!! 

No comments: