Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Wedding Dress Hunt...and the Wedding have happened!!


OK, so it was over, little over a year ago. 
And we've since celebrated out first married year.

Yes...it's been great!!

The reason I've posted is because I've been getting quite a few hits from my ... 'The wedding dress hunt has began' blog, and a few emails asking if I'd found one.
Sorry peeps, I sometimes don't blog that well.

We had a very small, very intimate wedding with our closest family and friends at The Alling House Bed & Breakfast. The owners are simply wonderful and have a passion for their guests.

So my dress was found at David's Bridal - Tampa, FL = Great Service!  and worn wonderfully, thanks to my seamstress, in Deland, FL.

*  Wedding / Event Planners, Stephanie Mullins with Soiree Solutions (They're soooo awesome!!), 

*  Photos taken by Tim with Honor Photography

*  Caterer's Blade and Co for our meal, 

*  along with 151 West Bread Co. for those awesome rolls, 

*  as well as Wild Flour Cakes

Thanks Stephanie and at the time a very pregnant assistant Alexa you two were and still are GREAT!!!!! 
(and thanks for letting me grow my own lavender and letting you figure out how to mix it in with the decor  )
SOOOOOO TALENTED YOU ARE!!!!!!!!

So anyone in the Orlando, FL area looking for greatness I say hit them all up!! 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Day

Author C. A. Salo said...

It was!! Thank you for being there!! You're the most best friend anyone could ever ask for!!