Sunday, June 8, 2014

July Release - The Minotaur's Mate

Woot, woot!! Ok, with the release of the final Other Kin Book - The Guardian's Bond on May 1st, I'm gearing up for my new book being released on July 15th with Whiskey Creek Press Torrid.
Soooooo, exciting!!!!
How exciting...
This huge grin can't even begin to show how exciting!!

The Minotaur's Mate.
The idea came to me while researching for another plot rummaging through my head and I came across these awesome pictures of Minotaur's and started reading up on them.
Then I had to go and watch Fast Five with Dwayne Johnson (Formally known as The Rock) and my hero was born.

Then I saw this beautiful Silver and Black Mac and one who's always been an admirer of the 18 wheeler (Cause I wanted to drive the big rigs. That's what I told my elementary school teacher when she asked the class what we wanted to be when we grew up).

It didn't help that my dad had an Eagle CB down in the basement or that we all CB's in the cars when I was younger and handles. Tee hee, Loved it! (Ah crap, did I just give away my age?)

Any who...Thus my heroine was born. She's a truck driver of an awesome Silver and Black Bulldog Mac 

AND, AND...
her CB handle is My Dad's. That's right, I used my dad's CB handle. I've always loved it!!

So there you go...What a teaser!!!! 


Ok, ok, here's a blurb to ... tease you more 

During a bar fight, truck driver Serafina Rinne accidentally hits the one man who could ruin her career. Sheriff Gabriel Conall.

Serafina’s amazed at the way her body leaps to life around the brawny Sheriff, and goes quietly when he leads her into the Sheriff’s station.

Then Gabe makes her an offer she can’t turn down…stay in jail or gain her freedom. He’ll drop the charges – all she has to do is help him move a Dragon egg.

Gabe helps Fina understand she has the blood coursing through her veins. She is one of them, this is why she can see creatures when other humans can’t. Fina finds out just how hot passion can be between two of the blood when they’re attracted to each other. When Gabe shows his dominant side, something she’s always longed for opens up within Fina.

When a stilted lover tries to kidnap the egg, Serafina puts her life on the line to save the baby Dragon.


No comments: