Sunday, June 22, 2014

Secrets always have a way of coming out -- The Guardian's Bond



Secrets always have a way of coming out...

Not only does Livi learn the secret her family and Tommy have hidden from her for years, she shows them one of her own...

Livi’s eyes widened. “That’s why he started the change just from cleaning me up last night?”
“Yes.”
“Dad, the full moon is in like a week.”
“I know, and if you mate with him then, even though it’s the first time for you both together, he’ll most likely claim you then, even if you both want to hold the claiming off.”
Livi glanced sideways as her lips jutted to the side. “Well you see…that’s not entirely true.”
“What?” Kalana said as she jumped up, standing by Drake.
“If you two have mated, he wouldn’t be going into a rut,” Drake said.
“I kinda…have been coming here since I went into season, and I’ve been mating with Tommy every full moon; although he has no idea it’s me,” Livi said as she looked back to her parents.
“Explain,” Drake growled. “There’s no way he wouldn’t know it was you, he’d have scented you the moment you stepped foot here. Especially during the full moon.”
Livi stood. “Okay but it’s easier to show you. Step back.”
“By the ancients,” Drake whispered.
“Holy shit,” Kalana said.
“Hey, I had no idea,” Mari said as she held up her hands.
Livi smiled at them as she…


What a teaser 


No comments: