Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Office Wall Make Over - Part 3


OK, so...Grrrrrrrr Arrrrrrrrggggg!

I'm not a 'professional' painter by any means (if you can't already tell)

But I do like to paint and when I have an issue, it just ticks me off.
My son says..."lady, calm," Love my kid!

So if you've seen the other office wall makeover pics, you'll see that I used the blue painters tape to make sure everything was straight and even to prevent this...
(as I model the two pictures above with a wave of my hand) the 'feathering' or 'bleeding' of paint. 
Pee'd me off  --  like, BIG TIME!
I'm like, I followed all the rules, had the painters tape, make sure it was secure and it still DOES NOT work.
Of course I do have textured walls *Sigh* some days, I just feel like I can't win.

So I went out and bought some small brushes and my son is going to help me even out the bleeding. 

My husband says, I'm being to picky and looking at it to hard, it looks fine. (I think he stepped back when I shot him 'the' look LOL)

I'm like, it's not the way I want it and I'm the one who is in my office, so it's going to get straightened out. Grrrr. 

So I guess we'll see how much of a steady hand my a son and I have and how much I can muck it up Hehehehehe.



No comments: