Sunday, July 3, 2016

80's Music -- What Artists are still producing NEW ...


Image result for I Love the 80s

So my hubs and I were talking this morning about what music artists from the 80's are still making/singing new music.

New Music, not ones they became big off of in the 80's and are preforming those same songs today.

See hubs loves music, he has an ear for beat and blah, blah, blah...Aaaaannnnndddddd that's were my attention ends


Any who, we came up with a few like -- Madonna and Metallica. 

I know he'll be thinking about our morning coffee conversation as he finishes up the touches of installing the electronics into his office. So during the day he'll come out with, 'I think this artist is still...' then he'll go check on it real quick ;-p  love his tenacity!

So if you know of any 80's artist still making music out there, let me know.

Image result for I Love the 80s

Have a great Sunday, Read Lots, Stay Spicy and remember to have a Fun and Safe 4th of July!!

C~


www.authorcasalo.com


No comments: