Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall / Winter...in Florida??

Yes, Winter in Florida, although you kinda have to say it like Dr. Who did in the recent episode of ' Dinosaurs--on a spaceship' sort of like, it's here and it's really happening LOL. 

So I just had to put the Dr. Who trailer in, so you  could see what I'm talking about LOL. (he says it near the end of the trailer)




The weather's been really nice lately, down in the 50's at night and 70's during the day with a slight cool breeze. Ya, you know...T-shit weather :-) Now I'm guessing we'll probably be in for a harder winter than last year. Maybe a few more nights of freeze warnings and 28 degrees than last year, and I'll have to dress in layers LOL. OK! I'm ready!! Where are my socks? ;-) hehehehe.

Although I've been  here for, geeze 8 or maybe 9 years now, I just can't seem to become acclimated to Florida summers. they are just to hot for this northern girl. Thank you for A/C!!

I know my friends and family up north have already seen snow falling and kudo's to them for shoveling the snow LOL, that's something I'd just rather not do anymore.

So I guess if we lose all electricity across the globe for some reason or another, you know aliens or what not, I'm hiking my butt up to a decent weather state. You know some where not to cold in the winter and not to hot in the summer...is there such a place?? Guess I'll have to start looking ;-)

Hope everyone stays warm where ever you are this Fall/Winter season!!

Take care and read lots!!

C~




No comments: