Sunday, November 4, 2012

Time Change

Do we really need it?? Who cares if it gets dark earlier, that's what happens when we go into winter. But did the one's who came up with this really need to do an hour back for fall and an hour back again for Spring?? Just to get us that 'extra' hour of day light? I know  some theories out there say that if we don't it will toss the season's or something out of balance in years to come. Really...They did just fine before the time change started.

Why you ask, why did she blog about time change--

Well, I'll tell you--

That little love of mine...Elvis (my one year old dachshund) doesn't understand time change or turning back the clock an hour that would (underline would) have given mommy (that's me) an extra hour of sleep. So he's up an rearing to go at our normal or would have been our normal hour.
So, I have to agree with Elvis. Time change is a waste of time, for now I have to go reset all the clocks and my extra hour was shot to the moon and then I lose it in the Spring, just when I'm getting used to it and have to reset the clocks all over again and I still get woken up an hour early. Grrrrr Arrrggg.

I guess the only good thing out of it is I'm up, so more writing can occur :-)

Happy Sunday all and keep reading!!

C~

* Clock picture is the product of Microsoft Clip Gallery and used with permission following their guidelines.
* Dachshund picture is copyrighted and owned by C.A. Salo.

No comments: