Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving/Fall

Ah yes, it's that time of year again, where we sit down eat lots and then try to diet it off, before the Christmas feast. LOL.

Growing up in Massachusetts, my grandfather owned a farm and we  had wild turkeys that lived there and let me tell you, my grandfather made it known to everyone that those turkey's were not to be touched! So as I grew the flock grew and that Tom would strut around like he owned the place. Talk about sanctuary, he knew he was safe LOL.

The one thing I do miss about not being up in New England anymore are the Fall changes. The leaves especially.
  There's nothing like the colors in a New England Autumn. I miss those days, but wouldn't move back to TON of snow country unless I had to, LOL.

My plans for Thanksgiving, eating lots and spending time with awesome family and friends!! 

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!!!!   

C~ 

* Pictures used in accordance with Microsoft Clip Art Gallery

No comments: