Sunday, February 3, 2013

Early Spring Predicted & Super Bowl Sunday!!

That's right, Old Punxsutawney Phil has declared it's going to be an early Spring this year. Let's hope it's not a 'mistake' like last year, especially for all my family and friends up North. 

Florida's  been in a bit of a cold spell, (I'm sorry hold on while I laugh) LOL. It has been a bit chilly, you know needing to toss on a sweater, but nothing like the cold snaps of the North. Although cold doesn't usually last that long in Florida, it is Winter here when we go from 80 one day to 60 the next. :-)

All I'm asking for is a nice Spring Florida day for my Spring wedding. ;-)

So to see the full Associated Press Story for Phil's Prediction you can follow this link ... LINK 

Have a great day, stay warm, stay safe and for those of you who enjoy football ... have an AWESOME Super Bowl Sunday!!
Me, I just watch the commercials ;-) I love the Budweiser Clydesdales!! 

Budweiser Clydesdale Streaker Super Bowl XL Commercial



You've gotta love it!!

C~     

Photo belongs to: (AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar)         FILE - In this Feb. 2, 2012 file photo 
All rights and associations with the Budweiser Commercial, Clydesdales, and any such herein, Belong to Anheuser-Busch Brewing Company.  

No comments: