Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Writing Space


 So, here I am in my nice new house with my own office for "me" to make into my writing space, and I can't get comfortable in it.

How in the heck does that work?? 

Maybe it's just me, after all I'm not used to having my own area. I'm used to being in the middle of things, in the living room or at the kitchen table with my net book, and now, I'm not.

Think I'm lonely?? Don't know how that could be, the dog sits behind me in my chair, I have to kick the teenager off his games, and while I'm open to the rest of the house, I'm just not directly in the midst of everything anymore. Hmmmmm. 

Maybe it's because I have a smaller desk and I haven't really unpacked ;- hmmmm, could be. My awesome other half of a man did hang my curtains and drapes for me though :-) (Sexy watching ;-) which makes it look and feel a whole lot cozier. Yeah, Yeah, hey give me a paint brush and I'll paint a room any day, give me curtain rods and they end up flying across the room at wrap speed, LOL.

I've looked online for ideas on how to decorate, but nothing has really popped out at me. :-(

I think I'll just have to go buy myself a nice big L-shaped desk and some better storage cabinets and go from there. 

Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday!! Read lots!!!!

C~  


Picture used with permission by Microsoft Terms with The Clip Art Gallery

No comments: