Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Space -- NEW My Space WHAT??

Ok, So I went to delete my My Space account, because well you know, it's dead, and the minute I log in it transfers me over to this "NEW" My Space and click the button to join and -- blah,blah, blah.

So I did, thinking, OK, maybe they've revived it somehow. I HATE it!! I've given it a shot for three weeks, and maybe because it's me (which it could be because I am not internet crap savvy), but I just can't seem to get the hang of the stupid thing! OK, I uploaded my profile photo, but how in the hell do I put other photo's up?? I see you can, but I can't figure it out.
 
I don't think it's made for ease of use, and the search area to 'search' for other people. Really, by age?? And it seems to only pull up people in your living area. Again, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but seriously, I'm not a fan.

AND -- it's soooooooo geared toward music. That's fine if you're a music buff, and hey I like my music, but I'm not fanatic over it.

It resembles a dating site to me, more so than the other social medias out there. It's like they tried to do a cross between Face Book, Twitter, Match Date . Com,  and some music guru land out there, and I'm just not clicking with it.

SO I'll try again today, but I'm not promising anything! I have a lot to accomplish today and not a lot of time to spend trying to figure stupid crap out.

I know it gives the option to go back to 'classic' My Space, but again, I went there to DELETE it in the first place. 

Hmmmmm, Options to think about.

Any Hoo, have a great day and read lots!!!!

C~  

No comments: