Friday, August 2, 2013

Fun Drink Friday - Mardi Gras Cocktail



Ok, I love watching Food Network and was watching the other day when Sandra Lee was on with her 'Sandra's Money Saving Meals'. I plan on making the Chicken Jambalaya tonight, it looked that good and I have everything in my pantry.

I love rum and coke, and it looked soooo yummmie while Sandra was making it, so I thought this would be a fun drink to post on my Fun Drink Friday's post, if I have a chance to try it out, I'll post an update 

Ingredients

2 cups pineapple juice
2 cups orange juice
4 maraschino cherries, plus 1/2 cup juice
1/2 orange, cut into 4 slices
4 ounces dark rum, optional


Directions

In a pitcher, stir together the pineapple juice, orange juice, and cherry juice. Fill a tall glass with ice, pour over the juice mixture, garnish with a cherry and a slice of orange. For the adults, add 1 ounce dark rum to each drink.

 Of course all rights go to the rightful owners, not this author.

No comments: