Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Off to the Dentist...



AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh Run!!!!

Yes, that's my thought when it comes to me sitting in the dentist chair, going near a dentist, thinking of a dentist.

*Sigh* I wasn't always like this you know. As I've gotten older, I've gotten wimpier!

I remember when I was 25 and my son was only maybe 6-7 months old. Well I had this toothache and it just needed to come out. So I called. They said, "yeah, come on in, your Dad's here, he said he'd watch the baby." RIGHT, couldn't get much better than that!! :-)

So I went in, hit the Novocaine and yank, the tooth is ouuuuut! No problems.

Now 17 years later...oh no forget it! give me a vellum, some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and then knock me out before you even begin.
My blood pressure goes from normal to 'hey you're gonna have a heart attack' mode in like 0-60.

So, now I have to go tomorrow, because my last wisdom tooth decided to start falling apart and so I have this hole in the middle of where the tooth was and last night the outer edges of the tooth started falling off -- Oh Yeah how fun. Grrrrr.

That's what I get for avoiding the doctor of the teeth. :-)

Wish me luck!!


No comments: