Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Start of the Home School Year


Ah, yes the home school year has begun!!  (where's my coffee??)
2012-2013 Eval done, binder in the ready, calender of subjects UP.
*fist pump* we're on a roll!!
(where's my coffee??)
My teenager has hit 11th grade ... AAahahhhhh. But that's quite alright as he's the best kid in the world!! 
He's never given me any grief on assignments and we've been home schooling for 8 years now. 
                                       Wowzers. (where's my coffee??)

We're gearing toward his wants this year, focusing on the career path he's chosen.

*wipes tears* I'm soooooo proud!!

*glances to the side* maybe we can get him out of the house by the time he's 25 

(where's my coffee??) :-) LOL
Ya know -- just because :-)  Ahahahahaha

have a great day all and if you have someone in school - have a great school year!!!!


C. A. Salo
Erotic & Spicy Stories of Romance


No comments: