Friday, February 21, 2014

Fun Drink Friday - Gevalia Kaffe

So I had a coupon and it was on sale and I decided to try it out.

My son's unloading the grocery bags and says, "Isn't this the coffee with that blonde guy in the commercial."
I answered. "Yeah, it was on sale and I had a coupon, so I figured I'd give it a try."
He shrugs his shoulders and continues to unload the bags. 
 teenagers. 
He's funny. He's tried coffee, and has no liking for it. He tells me, he'll stick to his tea (Earl Grey is the fav). 

I have to say I do like this coffee! It's smooth and has strength to it, but it's NOT bitter. I like that!! AND, AND, it's 100% Arabic coffee!! Another big hit with me!! 

Thank you blonde Gevalia Kaffee guy from the commercial, you're right, it's not just another cup of Joe 

No comments: