Friday, February 7, 2014

Fun Drink Friday - Starbucks French Roast Dark


We received a coffee maker for Christmas that also has the ability to do single cup and K Cups ... pretty cool, and with our coffee maker we were given all kinds of yummy K Cups to try.

This mornings choice of Java ... The Starbucks French Roast Dark ... Why ... because it's going to be a long day and it's needed :-)

I'm not usually a Starbucks 'drinker' due to I like a more mellow cup of coffee. Ya Ya I know, I hear it from my friends, if i'm going to drink coffee drink the real stuff, blah, blah, blah...

I do like strong coffee's sometimes being of Finnish decent and having lived in Germany for a short time. Yep they like it strong. LOL.

So here's my Fun Drink Friday to all you coffee drinkers.
Starbucks French Dark Roast, go try a cup :-)

No comments: