Sunday, October 19, 2008

Japanese Anime


Thursday night, I hiked all the way to Gainsville again, to see the second movie of the live action Japanese Anime - Death Note.

That's right, with only two showings I purchases my tickets online and off we went.


My son and I are big Japanese Anime fans. The first part in May was awesome!! Everyone stood up and cheered when L made his onscreen appearance.

The second part was awesome too. I realize that the director had to change things a bit near the end, or else there would have been a Death Note 3 (not that we would have minded).

Who cared if at both I was the oldest one there, my son the youngest, and my honey the tallest (he's 6'2), LOL. It was a ball!!

Again, again, let's do it again!! And we probally will with all the new live actions being made.

We've heard rumors of Cowboy Bebop, staring Johnny Depp, and Ghost in the Shell, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.
I've also blogged over at Nice & Naughty Authors today about "Working hard for my Money"
Stop by and check it out. It's about my son losing a dollar in the store, and well...go look, LOL.

No comments: