Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tooth Ache

Yeah, what the title says...I've been dying here for the last few days with a major tooth ace. Yesss, I knew it needed to come out like three years ago, but it's at that point where *pulling hair out* I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

So after work, and other stuff, it's off to the dentist. Thank God for the nitrous oxide (laughing gas). I love that stuff!! I do believe that as I've gotten older, I've gotten more -- cowardly, shall we say about going to the dentist. Not really sure why, it just happened that way.

Hope everyone has a better day than me!!




I found these and thought I'd toss them up. LOL. I do write erotica you know. *wink*

2 comments:

April Vine said...

Hi

Sorry about the toothache, but in my book I’d suffer the ache than the dentist anytime.
And yes, being erotic writers gives us license to all sorts of… things. All in the name of research.
Congrats on Destined to Mate.

Author C. A. Salo said...

Thanks April & love the cover to Midnight Rose!!