Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wow - What else...

Well, the tooth below did not get pulled. Nope, C's blood pressure was so high that they wouldn't even touch it, and made me go to the ER. Yeah, so that's what happened. Like sitting in the dentist chair wouldn't make anyone's BP soar, right. *snort*

So now I have to wait until I go see my Dr. before I can go back to the dentist.

Yeah, sitting here with a bad tooth, that makes my day a whole lot better. NOT. At least they gave me some antibiotics and pain killers. So at bed time, I'll be loopy, hehe.


I have to remind everyone that there's only one more day left to enter my HUGE Giveaway!!

Go to my web site for more info...http://www.freewebs.com/casalo/fallgiveawayinfo.htm


Hope today finds everyone in good health and good harmony!!



No comments: