Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today's post at N&N

So this is the latest I've ever posted my blog. Quiet a few things have been going on around here lately, and let's just say when the opportunity arose to take the hell off for the night last night, well I took it.


Stress is such a nasty little word. But you know when, as my grandfather would have said, 'you're knee deep in the sh*t,' because your body let's you know.


At this moment I'm on a no stress order from my doctor until I can get into see her on Tuesday. My blood pressure was 184/132. Which they tell me, is a prime number to indicate a heart attack...Oh, YAY me *snort* So off to the ER I went.

Not my favorite place to be. Let me tell you. Even though they are awesome at this ER, and I wouldn't want to go any where else.

So a Halloween party I did go to last night, and what fun it was!! Although we scooted out early, it was nice to spend time alone with my man.

Well, that's it, I'm tired, and I'm going to lay down. Hope everyone has an awesome day out there today. It's beautiful in my part of FL today. We drove with the top back and the windows down. Love that fresh air and sunshine!!

4 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Hi there! I saw you over at April's blog and thought I'd stop by. I hear you on the stress; my BP has been known to pop up like that on occasion. Take care of yourself first.

I'm looking for guest bloggers at my blog, www.helensheroes.blogspot.com. If you have a release you're interested in spotlighting (I focus on the hero), please let me know!

Helen

Author C. A. Salo said...

Hey Helen, I'd love to!! Thanks for the invite!!

Helen Hardt said...

You're welcome!

I've replied to your email. Can't wait to have you on my blog!

H.

April Vine said...

Hi
Thanks for coming by my blog.
Oh, I so agree with your grandfather, my body’s sh*t gauge is screaming at me, and the more it screams, the more junk I end up feeding it – stress is a vicious cycle for me.
But hey, take care of your heart, Ms. Salo, you are after all in the romance business.
Speaking of which, the cover for Destined to Mate is alluring. Can’t wait to get my hands on it, I’ve only just recently discovered paranormal erotic romance and I’m liking it…a lot.