Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Last Night

Well the tricking and treating is over with. No real tricks were played, but a lot of treating LOL.

Although, when I was a kid. If you had your lights on, or you were outside, you had candy to give.

I couldn't believe the amount of people who left their lights on, and or where sitting in their drive way with "caution tape" strung across it so no one could enter.
In my days, that was call for toilet papering or a good soaping.

Then this one house, actually says to the kids, if you give me a Reese's cup, I'll give you candy. HUH??? What's up with that?? Lady give me treat or expect a trick!!

Of course my boy looks at her and says "*snort* I don't give my Reese's up to anyone including my mom" and walks away. YAY MY BOY!!!!
Hey wait a minute...I like those Reese's too, LMAO

Hope everyone had a fun and safe night!!

No comments: