Sunday, September 15, 2013

A/C's Out & I'm Grumpy :-(

Ahhhh, so I'm out yesterday, having a wonderful day at the spa and then I went to lunch and some shopping with my grandmother. LOVE HER!! Then off to see my cousin and visit before starting on my two hour trek home my husband texts me ... A/C is out.

I call, honey what do you mean the A/C is out?? Yep, it's out and he's contacted the owner (who lives in Texas). We're renting the house while ours is being built, and it's a wonderful house, and our landlord is great and he was right on it getting a hold of the warranty people.

Well the A/C company the warranty people have 'does not work on weekends.'
REALLY???????

It's FLORIDA 

So needless to say when I walked into my house last night at 8 PM it was 90 degrees AHHHHHHHH.

Sleeping last night was a pure pain the arse!

This morning is grumpyville even with a cup of coffee sitting in front of me. 

All ceiling fans are going and my wonderful husband is on the phone with them right now (9:43AM) to try and get an update on if they've found another A/C company to come out, because his honeysuckle - oh that would be me :-) is a bear in hot and humid weather. Grrr Arrrg.
And he knows they don't want this momma bear on the phone when she's grumpy. He's my calm, patient one LOL, yeah he has to be to be married to me :-)

My dad's funny, he says 'it was 40 up here last night'.
Thanks dad! Love you!!


I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say this...


is NOT the hot we like!

We like this...

And this...

And this defiantly ...

Have a great day and wish me coolness!! :-)

C~

C. A. Salo
Erotic & Spicy Stories of Romance









No comments: