Friday, September 13, 2013

Fun Drink Friday - Pumpkin Spice Smoothie



Author: 
Allergens: Vegan, Gluten free, Dairy free, Sugar free, Yeast free, Corn free
Prep time:  
Total time:  
Serves: 2 cups, 1 serving
 
This smoothie is creamy and light. Not only will it add extra fiber to your day, but having pumpkin in the morning will keep you fuller, longer!
Ingredients
Instructions
  1. Place everything but whipped topping in the blender.
  2. Blend until smooth
  3. Pour into your favorite glass and place a couple tablespoons of coconut whipped cream on top.
  4. Sprinkle with cinnamon if you’d like!

So, looking for something to do with the three pumpkin cans I have in my pantry, and not wanting a pumpkin pie, I saw one of my FaceBook Friends had posted a pumpkin smoothie recipe so I Googled it :-) and looked through several until I found the one above.

I found the recipe above over at Healthful Pursuit, by Leanne Vogul.
Leanne is a Holistic Nutritionist and I found her quite interesting.
Go check out her site and recipes.
I know I'm going to be trying the Pumpkin Spice Smoothie :-)

Have a great day all!!
C~

No comments: