Friday, September 6, 2013

Fun Drink Friday - The June Bug


Ok, so I didn't know they had a name for this, but I guess they would.
 I'm not to sure why they'd name a drink after a June Bug?? :-/ 
Have they ever seen one of those suckers?? They're big flying beetles. 
I remember growing up, you'd be laying in bed trying to sleep and one of those suckers would smack right into the screen. And not a quiet smack, those things have punch! ;-)

I remember my mom making a drink similar to this for our parties.


The recipe above came from: 

My family's version would be:
 2 - 2 liter bottles of ginger ale
2 - 2 liter bottles of lemon-lime soda
2 - gallons of sherbet ice cream
Put in a large punch bowl on top of another large punch bowl filled with ice.

And of course for the adults in us :-)
You can add a flavored liquor (vodka or your preference)


Erotic & Spicy Stories of Romance

No comments: